- Play Therapy: Use of therapeutic play to ease children’s emotional distress, actualize their potentials in face of life challenges, and facilitate their personal growth.
- Counselling (individual/group): Adoption of a client-centered counselling approach in supporting one’s self-exploration, personal development, and coping with stress.
- All our services are free of charge
- We serve all ethnic groups and people of difference sexual orientations, religions, or other backgrounds
- Self-approach through 2718 8821
- Referral by social workers or other professionals